For the James Bond fan out there, this sounds like the perfect SPG Moments Auction! Even if you are not a fan, this package still comes with some very cool items in it, including the rental of the Aston Martin Vanquish Volante!
Rent an Aston Martin Vanquish Volante and More With Starpoints!
Like many SPG Moments Auctions, this one has some great value attached to it and it can go beyond the title of the auction – Experience Monaco like the world’s most famous secret agent.
- Two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) in a sea-view Suite at Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monaco, checking in Friday, 23 September and checking out Sunday, 25 September 2016
- Round-trip helicopter transfer for two (2) between Nice Côte d’Azur Airpor and the Monaco Heliport
- Gourmet dinner for two (2) on the hotel’s private beach
- One-day (1-day) rental of an Aston Martin Vanquish Volante on 24 September
- VIP passes for two (2) to the Casino de Monte-Carlo on 24 September
- Three-hour (3-hour) private tour with a skipper on a Riva Yacht, including a scenic beach picnic lunch, on 25 September
- James Bond Signature Cocktail for two (2) upon arrival
- Auction Link
It is hard to be a total value on the entire package, but we can certainly give approximate values.
On randomly selected 2 night stays, the suite runs about $1,000 per night for a total of $2,000 for the stay of this package. The helicopter tour looks as if it would be around $550 for the two people. The one day rental of the Aston Martin is around $1,600 on the low end (and those prices normally include a limit of 200km – this auction does not mention a limit).
So, not counting the casino VIP passes or the yacht tour, this package comes in at a value of at least $4,100! That is a pretty nice package!
Right now, the auction is at 66,000 Starpoints (a current value of at least 6.2 cents per points). It ends on September 14, 2016 at 7:30AM EDT. Make sure you read this post to find out the details about auctions if this is your first.
Be sure to let us know if you win this one! I have to tell you, the car part sounds like a fantastic time all by itself! 🙂