Here is one of those times that the cheapest of the Wyndham hotel families is a very handy thing! This new promo will award you 7,500 points per stay and you can do that twice for a total of 15,000 points. That translates to a free night at any of over 8,000 hotels in the Wyndham portfolio!
Stay 2 Times at Wyndham Hotels for 1 Free Night
Link: Wyndham Hotel Promo
Wyndham Rewards has the unusual reward program that has a single award tier – 15,000 points per night at the expensive Wyndham properties in New York and London and 15,000 points at the Howard Johnson off the interstate. With this new promo, stay twice at any of those cheap properties and get 15,000 points to stay 1 night at the really nice properties!
Wyndham Hotel Promo Details
- To earn 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points, a Wyndham Rewards members must:
- have or create a new Masterpass account
- sign into their Wyndham Rewards account
- between August 7, 2017 and October 31, 2017 book a qualified stay at a participating hotel
- use Masterpass as payment for such a stay
- complete a qualified stay at such participating hotels by October 31, 2017
- Each member and Masterpass account holder who books and completes a qualified stay will receive 7,500 Wyndham Reward bonus points
- Up to a maximum of 2 separate bonuses
Masterpass is like Visa Checkout but for Mastercard instead so it is not really a difficult requirement. You are just using your credit card through Masterpass for a stay at Wyndham properties and then you are eligible for this promo.
The Value of the Wyndham Hotel Promo
With this year’s Daily Getaways, you could have purchased 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for $175. With this promotion, you can do much better! It is very easy to find the cheapest of Wyndham brands for under $40 (getting there may be another matter but they are cheap!) and you only need 2 separate nights to get the 15,000 points. That means buying a free night at a Wyndham that could cost $300 for only $80. Not bad at all!
Don’t forget that you can also use these points for their Go Fast awards that require 3,000 points and a cash component for a stay. As I have written about before, these can be incredibly valuable around event areas and at peak times!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.