I received a nice offer for Waldorf Astoria hotels that can work great at certain properties, depending on the season. Check it out!
Waldorf Astoria $100 Credit Per Night
Here are the details about this offer:
- Offer is subject to availability at participating Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts and Conrad® Hotels & Resorts.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Must book at least three (3) days in advance of arrival.
- Requires a minimum two (2) night length of stay.
- Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities and resort fees where applicable.
- Blackout dates, early departure fees, and length of stay, deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel. For specific restrictions please contact the participating property or visit the property’s web site for the property’s specific terms & conditions.
- This offer is not applicable to existing reservations or group bookings, and may not be combined with other select promotions, discounts or offers. To reserve this package by phone, please contact us at 1-800-HILTONS if in the USA, or +800 00 266 723 if outside the USA, or view a complete list of Hilton Worldwide local reservation offices.
- When booking, please request the “LRM Exclusive Credit” Package or request Plan Code “PBEXC1.”
- Hotel credits are earned per room, per stay. Minimum 2-night stay required.
- For each completed night, a US$100 hotel credit will be awarded for properties in the US, a £65 credit will be awarded for properties in the United Kingdom, a €100 credit will be awarded for properties in Europe.
- Credit will be applied to guest folio at time of checkout. For properties outside of the U.S, UK and Europe, the prevailing exchange rate equivalent of $100 in local currency (as determined by the property) will be applied to the folio in the value of credit earned. Credit will be applied towards certain hotel charges excluding room rate, corresponding taxes and select activities as determined by the property. Hotel credit is non-transferable, void upon checkout, and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied towards future stays. Additional restrictions may apply. Contact the participating property or visit the property’s web site for the property’s specific terms & conditions.
I mistakenly had originally read it as including room rates instead of excluding room rates. So, this $100 credit would be for things like dining and other excursions that are allowed with each hotel. It would act more like the credit that is received with the Amex FHR rates but you don’t have to have an Amex Platinum or Centurion card to take advantage of this. Thanks to the readers below for catching my mistake!
Edit: Even Better with Amex Offer!
If you were targeted for the special Amex Offer for Waldorf, you could save even more money! Here are the details:
- Spend $350 or more, get $70 back
- Expires 3/31/2017
Here is the list of participating properties:
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- El Conquistador, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Las Casitas, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing
- Waldorf Astoria Berlin
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
- Waldorf Astoria Jeddah – Qasr Al Sharq
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
- Waldorf Astoria New York
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Panama
- Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund