A new Amex Offer has arrived that gives you a nice opportunity to get some significant savings on your next Marriott stay. Here are the particulars.
New Amex Offer for Marriott Stays
Here are the details about this new Amex Offer:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid at participating properties in the Marriott Bonvoy™ portfolio
- For use from 3/25/19 to 6/3/19
- Book at marriott.com
- Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, and Marriott Executive Apartments®
- Excludes gift card purchases
This is a nice offer that gives many opportunities to save since it covers just about all Marriott properties in the US. Like just about every Amex Offer, they are restricting this to uses in the US so you will only see that $40 back if you use it at a Marriott US property.
But, there are still plenty of places to stay and save with this! This can even be very useful at cheaper properties since even a 2 night stay make pop over that $200 requirement.
To Use the Amex Offer
To find it, go to your American Express online account and scroll down to the Offers section. Once there, make sure you are on the Amex card you use for hotel stays and save it to that card.
Once you do that, you will need to use that Amex card for your Marriott stay to have the $40 statement credit post.