Marriott Moments are a great way to use points to “pay” for experiences that may otherwise not be available or cost a lot of actual money. Sometimes, the auctions are more about the accommodations than the events they pair them with but in this case, both the experience and the accommodations are a great deal!
Marriott Moments Auction for Kruger Park Safari and Presidential Suite
Here is what this Marriott Moments auction has for the winning bidder:
- Private full-day safari in Kruger National Park (17 April 2020)
- Daily breakfast at Kudyela restaurant
- Complimentary lunch on the safari made by the hotel’s chef (17 April 2020)
- A complimentary in-room spa treatment (17 April)
- Dinner inside the Kruger National Park on the Sabie River with a private chef (17 April)
- Panorama Route experience (18 April)
- Sunrise breakfast in an exclusive private area (19 April)
- Elephant interaction, including an hour of taking photographs and gentle interaction (19 April)
- Three-night stay in a Presidential Suite for four guests, including private dining at the Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate (16–19 April)
- Access for four people
That is a lot going on with some exclusive access! Plus, you get it for yourself and your 3 closest friends or family members! This is a package that would likely cost a couple to few thousand dollars if booked with cash (the Presidential Suite was not coming up on the price list, similar to other hotels, so I would guess it to be at least $600 per night).
At the time of this writing, the package is currently at 302,500 Marriott Reward points with 18 days remaining. I am not sure what it will actually go for but with fixed dates for the package that take place just over a month from the time the auction closes, it may stay relatively low. If you have flexibility and want to build a trip to Africa into some other trip ideas, this could kickstart that!