JetBlue has come out with another sale (seems they are launching more and more of these all the time) and this one will only last for two days though it is valid for travel through February 11. The discount is for 20% off domestic fares (one-way or roundtrip) and 15% off international fares (one-way or roundtrip).
Two Day Sale: JetBlue 20% Off Discount
While 20% is nothing to sneeze at, I was disappointed to see certain city pairs commanding higher prices in January and February than they are normally at – and not on vacation-heavy routes. So, definitely play around with the discount to see if the price being offered is actually the best deal on the routes. It should still yield some cost-savings, but make sure you check other airlines to be sure that the pricing is right.
Note: This discount does not work on award tickets.
- Promo Code: WINTER14
- JetBlue Sale Page
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight or;
- 15% off* the base fare of an international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight
- Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees
- Book by November 19, 2014 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel from December 2 – December 18, 2014 and January 6 – February 11, 2015
- Blackout date on January 19, 2015
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
- Discount not available for Mint (JetBlue’s business class offering)
To book the discount, you must start through this page – here. After that, put the discount code WINTER14 into the promo box and start your search (if you click points on the results page at all and then go back to cash, it will drop the code and you will have to add it again).
Don’t forget to use a credit card like the Chase Sapphire Preferred (to get 2X points for travel) or the American Express Premier Rewards Gold (3X points for travel) when booking these tickets!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.