Another Black Friday deal and this one from one of my favorite airlines (in business or economy) – Turkish Airlines. While this is restricted to coach and to flights departing from the US, there is still a lot of value to find here!
Turkish Airlines’ Black Friday Sale: 40% Off Flights
Here are the details about this Turkish Airlines’ Black Friday sale:
- Must purchase today, November 24, 2017
- Must travel between December 27, 2017 – May 15, 2018
- Black out dates are December 30 – January 17 for departure of first international sector
- The campaign only includes the flights from the United States.
- The 40% discount is only applied to the base fare of the tickets and there will be no discount on the fuel surcharge and other taxes.
- The campaign is available for Economy Class and limited number of bookings.
- Turkish Airlines has the right to change promotion conditions.
- Other restrictions may apply depending on route and travel dates.
How Much Can You Save?
Turkish Airlines always has a lot of the price of the ticket tied up in fuel surcharges and taxes so don’t be surprised if the discount is not as great as you may expect. Still, a savings of $40 or more on Turkish Airlines is pretty good since they have some of the best ticket prices on flights from the US to Europe on a consistent basis.
Turkish Airlines flies to more destinations than any other airline in the world and they are conveniently located to do so. If you are searching for tickets for more than a couple of people, this fare sale could save you quite a bit of money. Plus, it is a nice way to fly. I have flown Turkish Airlines’ business class and economy class countless times and always enjoy the service in both.
Note: Do remember that US passport holders are currently unable to obtain visas to enter Turkey. You can still transit without a problem (I did this after the ban went into place) but if you have a long layover, you may want to check your options. There is a hotel airside and if you have Star Alliance Gold status, you will have access to the phenomenal business class lounge. I have actually spent a few nights in there on layovers for early more flights and really do not mind it at all!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.