Hyatt is back today with some new promos to get you to stay at their properties a little bit more over the coming months. Here are the details on these new promos.
Three New Hyatt Promos Reward for New Hotel Stays, a 50% Rebate on Miraval Stays and More
Hyatt Promo for Staying at a New Hotel
Hyatt has been on a tear with adding new properties into their portfolio with acquisitions and partnerships. But, they have also been doing a great job of expanding the footprint of their own brands around the world. To encourage you to stay at some of these new properties, Hyatt will be giving you a 500 point bonus for qualifying nights at new Hyatt hotels and resorts when they open.
Here are the details on this offer:
- Starts May 1, 2019
- Earn 500 bonus points for qualifying nights a new Hyatt hotels and resorts once they open
- Visit this Hyatt website to check out the list of new hotel openings
- No registration is required and this promo can be stacked with any other offers or promotions
Redeem at Miraval Resorts and Get a 50% Rebate on Points
There is no question that staying at a Miraval Resort, whether with cash or points, is an expensive proposition. I have heard great things about them but it will still cost you quite a bit to stay there!
The good news is that Hyatt is running a new promo that will give you a 50% rebate on your redeemed points as bonus points! While you will need to have the points in your account to use to book the stay, you will be getting 50% of those back!
Here are the details on this offer:
- Starting Wednesday May 1, 2019, World of Hyatt members who book their stay using World of Hyatt points at a Miraval resort will receive 50% of their redeemed points back as Bonus Points.
- To participate, stays must have a checkout date between May 1 and August 31, 2019.
- The locations are:
This is the same promotion that Hyatt ran last year and it must have worked for them so it has made a return in 2019.
Earn Double Points at Miraval Resorts
This is another promotion from 2018 that is making a return. While both of these Miraval promos may be about introducing the brand to more members, it also happens to be that two of the ones currently open are in the southern US – meaning it is very hot in both places in the summer months. So, this could be a nice way to encourage some visits during a season that may not otherwise see as many visitors.
Here are the details on this promo:
- Starting Wednesday May 1, 2019, World of Hyatt members who book their stay using World of Hyatt points at a Miraval resort will receive 50% of their redeemed points back as Bonus Points. To participate, stays must have a checkout date between May 1 and August 31, 2019.
- Also, World of Hyatt members who book an eligible paid stay at a Miraval resort will earn double the World of Hyatt points based on their total eligible spend. That’s 10 World of Hyatt points on every $1 USD of eligible spend (5 Base Points and 5 Bonus Points). To participate, stays must have a checkout date between May 1 and August 31, 2019.
- No registration is required for either of these offers, and they can be combined with other offers.
- To learn more visit here.
This can also work with the ongoing promotion for Hyatt credit card holders that gives a $250 statement credit when they spend $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts.
There you have it – nothing terribly exciting but I think the Hyatt new hotel promo is one that is a better fit for many. It especially works for me since I love trying out new Hyatt hotels and already had planned on doing so so it will be nice to get a little point boost at the same time.
Featured image is the Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere that is one of the new Hyatt properties that would allow you to earn a bonus for your stay.