The Citi Platinum AAdvantage card always has seemed to have a hidden 50,000 mile offer someplace. However, for the last month or so, it was not so easy to find (or at all). However, I did find a working 50,000 mile American Airlines card offer that can help you bulk up your AA account.
The 50,000 Mile American Airlines Card Offer is Back
AAdvantage Platinum 50,000 Mile Offer
While AA has lately advertised it as 30,000 miles on their website, it is back at another link for 50,000 miles.
Here is what the personal card offers for benefits:
- 50,000 miles after spending $3,000 in 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Your first checked bag is free for you and up to 4 traveling companions on domestic itineraries
- Group 1 Boarding on domestic flights
- 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back
- Earn double miles on eligible American Airlines purchases
- $95 annual fee (waived the first year)
- Offer not available if you have opened or closed the card in the last 24 months
- aadvantage platinum select personal application link
This is a great offer on a good card. Yes, AA has devalued their chart but there are still a lot of great ways to turn miles into some pretty great trips. This 50,000 mile offer can help you do just that.