There are a couple of days left to this Southwest sale for fall travel. With fares starting at just $49, this could be a good time to lock in some deals for the fall. Naturally, there are some blacked out dates around the holidays this fall but there are still a whole lot of days available!
Southwest Sale for Fall Travel – From $49
Southwest Sale Details:
- Purchase from August 3 through August 12, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid August 24 through December 16, 2021.
- Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii and interisland Hawaii travel valid August 24 through December 15, 2021.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid August 24 through December 9, 2021.
- International travel valid August 24 through December 15, 2021.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 19, November 23-24, and November 27-29, 2021.
- Continental U.S. to Hawaii blacked out November 18-21, 2021.
- Continental U.S. from Hawaii blacked out November 26-30, 2021.
- 21 day advance purchase required
As you can see, this doesn’t quite stretch through Christmas travel season but gets you pretty close! If you think you will have travel, always good to secure those dates during sales like this now since you can always change it later if the price drops – for free!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.