I have family members that love skiing and snowboarding and they have long tried to get me to hit the slopes with them. However, since my athletic hobby of choice is running, I have always shied award from those winter sports since I just know that I will be the one that breaks a leg! 🙂
Get a Ski Session with Bode Miller – and Hotel Nights!
But, if you are someone who loves getting out on the fresh powder to enjoy the great sport of skiing, this Marriott Moments package is perfect for you! Bode Miller, an Olympic Gold Medalist, will actually be giving you an exclusive skiing session on Vail Mountain! The best part? You don’t even need money for this – all you need is Marriott points!
Here is what this package has to offer:
- Exclusive Members-only Ski Session with Legendary Olympic Skier Bode Miller (December 8, 2018 for three hours)
- Intimate breakfast with Bode Miller & fellow Rewards Members
- Exclusive Meet & Greet and photo opportunity
- Aprés-ski Lunch with Bode Miller
- Two-Night Stay at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (Check-in December 7, 2018 – Check-out December 9, 2018)
- Experience is for two people
This auction package is due to end soon so if you are interested in it, check it out quickly!
- Auction Ends at 12:00PM ET, October 10
- Auction price currently at 77,500 Marriott points
- Auction originally started at 75,000 Marriott points
How good is this deal? Well, only a true ski enthusiast could put a price on the ski session with Bode but the hotel itself actually goes for 60,000 Marriott points per night so getting this for anything under 120,000 points is like getting everything else for free! Plus, you would need to pay a resort fee if you booked this on your own. 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.