There are some new Amex Offers in my account that may be of interest to many of you. There are a couple that are new today and others that are new from this week. For some reason, Amex will do a rollout with some of the offers so that they may appear in other accounts before others. So, while there is the chance that there are some that are targeted (not necessarily any of these), give it a day or two in case they will show up in your account.
Roundup Of New Amex Offers
- Spend $5, get $5 back
- Spend by 8/31/15
- Offer valid only in the US and outlying territories
- Free apps, movies, tv shows, magazines, etc
Groundlink – On Time Car Service
- Spend $150, get $40 back
- Spend 9/2/15
- Use at groundlink.com/amexoffer
- Groundlink can be a handy way to get around cities worldwide and this offer may make the transportation more reasonable. It is expensive in many places so check the rates of other agencies like SuperShuttle or Uber.
Dollar General and Dollar General Market
- Spend $25, get $5 back
- Spend by 8/31/15
- Only valid in-store
- Good way to buy gift cards at a discount
- Spend $200, get $50 back
- Spend by 6/30/15
- Offer valid online only
- Offer only valid on items shipped to the US
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Hopefully, you are able to take advantage of some of this free money. The Google Play is truly free money as it is incredibly easy to spend that, even without a Google device, and you do not have to put out any more money than the $5. If you do not have a Google device, you can still buy videos/tv shows on Google’s Play store online to trigger the offer and get a free film/portion of a free film. 🙂