This year, the SPG Moments packages for the 2018 All-Star game went for quite a bit more than they had last year! Obviously, SPG picked up on that and I am assuming that is the reason we have one more 2018 All-Star package that just popped up today!
SPG Package for 2018 All-Star Weekend Tickets
If you missed out on the last round, or it went to high, this might be your chance! I am assuming many people may not even realize that there is one back again and it ends quite a bit closer to the All-Star game than the previous packages (obviously!). Here is what this 2018 All-Star weekend ticket package includes:
- Access for two to watch batting practice from the field* for 15 minutes prior to the T-Mobile Home Run Derby at Nationals Park on 16 July 2018
- Two tickets to All-Star Sunday featuring the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game on 15 July
- Two tickets to Gatorade All-Star Workout Day featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby on 16 July
- Two tickets to the MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard on 17 July
- Two MLB All-Star FanFest tickets on one day of MLB All-Star Week, 13–17 July
This package could easily go for thousands of dollars – if it was available. The last time this was available (earlier this month) it went for 181,000 Starpoints. So, use that as your basis. I would imagine that it could go way past that since it is the last package left. But, we will have to see!
Here are the details of the auction:
- End Date: 19 Jun 2018 – 01:00 PM EDT
- Starting Bid: 10,000 Starpoints
- Bid Increment: 500 Starpoints
- Current High Bid: 10,000 Starpoints
So, if you wanted a chance to get this, now is that chance! Plus, maybe SPG will add some of the other packages back in as well.
Tip! If you are coming up short on SPG points and you really want to get one of these packages, check out this sale on SPG Starpoints! You can get 35% off through May 31, 2018!
Featured image By William F. Yurasko from Alexandria (039) [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.