The other day, I wrote about (and somehow did some horrible math, which has now been corrected!) what I consider to be an undervalued Hilton offer. It is for the no-fee Hilton American Express card and is 75,000 points and $100 statement credit. For a no-fee card to give you any money is pretty nice but then you also get Hilton points worth at least $375 to boot! That is a really great, not-much-talked-about Hilton offer.
New No-Fee Hilton American Express Card Offer of 100,000 Hilton Points
But, if you would rather have the points than the cash, there is another offer that you can get. This offer trades out that $100 statement credit and gives you 25,000 additional Hilton points instead for a total offer of 100,000 Hilton points – on a no-fee card. However, there is not a simple link to get it (more on this below).
How to Get the 100,000 Point Hilton American Express Offer
To get this offer, you would need to click this link (which is a referral offer from my account – I receive 20,000 points if you are approved, thank you!). After that, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the no-fee card offer there. It offers 100,000 points, which is 25,000 points higher than the public and affiliate offer and trades out the $100 for 25,000 points on the other offer (as I detailed above).
Which Offer to Choose?
Personally, since it is possible to buy Hilton points during sales for .5 cent each, I would rather have the $100 statement credit. However, there are others that would rather have the points so I wanted to showcase this offer as well. Here are the details of this offer:
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card:
- at U.S. restaurants
- at U.S. supermarkets
- at U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card.
- You can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year after you spend $20,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No annual fee
- The bonus us not available if you have ever had this card before!
Again, I would choose the offer with the statement credit but if you would rather have the Hilton points now and you can get more than $100 in value from them, this offer is really a pretty good offer as well!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.