This appears to be the best mileage offer ever for booking directly with IHG – earn 10 miles per dollar! This is definitely a nice way to earn more airline miles while you sleep. There are other ways you can earn miles on hotel stays but booking directly is the only way to get credit for promotions, elite status, and to use your elite benefits.
Earn 10 Miles Per Dollar on IHG Hotel Stays
American Airlines is offering 10 AA miles per dollar when you start your hotel booking process through them. You will still be booking directly with IHG but you will just go through the AA portal to get there.
Here are the details of this offer:
- Not eligible until reservations have been fulfilled
- Specialty rates such as corporate, negotiated rates, and IHG Friends & Family are not eligible for Cash Back
- Rooms booked and paid for by IHG reward Club Points are not eligible
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
Basically, just book the regular rates available and you will earn 10 AA miles. Most people would probably value AA miles at a value of around 1.5 cents per mile so that is like getting a 15% value out of your hotel stays (on top of any points you earn with IHG for your stay). If you were to stay at an IHG hotel for 3 nights at $200 a night, that will net you 6,000 AA miles after you check out. Not bad!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.