The last round of IHG PointBreaks hotels for 2019 is here! For those not familiar, this is where IHG discounts a whole bunch of hotels around the world to 3 tiers of award prices – 5,000 points per night, 10,000 points per night, or 15,000 points per night. The great part is that there is a sale on points right now as well so you can also buy enough points for these hotels from just $25 per night!
Last Round of IHG PointBreaks Hotels for 2019
Link: IHG PointBreaks for 2019
Since IHG got rid of the single 5,000 points deal, the 5,000 points level often doesn’t have fantastic properties but there are still some sweet spots on each of the three tiers of award pricing! These are bookable for stays from now until January 31, 2020. Remember, you can only make two bookings per hotel (not per promo, just no more than two bookings at a hotel).
Sweet Spots for 5,000 Points per Night | IHG PointBreaks 2019
- Crowne Plaza Istanbul – Harbiye this property is normally 20,000 points per night or can be had for under $80
- Candlewood Suites Cleveland – North Olmsted this property is normally 15,000 points per night or can be had for under $70 but is a nice Cleveland Airport option
Sweet Spots for 10,000 Points per Night | IHG PointBreaks 2019
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center – (this property is normally 25,000 points per night or under $200 and in a really good area)
- Crowne Plaza Danbury (Connecticut) – this property is normally 20,000 points per night and around $100
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow Bath Road – any hotel near London for 10K per night is not bad! This is normally 25,000 points per night or around $100
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport – If you are heading to New Zealand and need an airport hotel, this is a really nice deal. It normally prices at 25,000 points per night or around $170
- Airport hotels – this category has 7 airport area hotels. Getting an airport hotel for 10,000 points or $66 for a night can be a steal!
Sweet Spots for 15,000 Points per Night | IHG PointBreaks 2019
- Even Hotel:Miami Airport – If you need to be near Miami airport, this could be a nice option. It normally costs 35,000 points per night or around $135
- Kimpton Overland Hotel Atlanta Airport – Yea, a Kimpton made the list! And this one puts you in proximity to Atlanta’s airport while also giving a huge discount as it normally costs 40,000 points per night or over $200! This is a definite deal!
- Crowne Plaza Auckland – another New Zealand hotel! This one normally costs 40,000 points or over $200 so another great deal!
- InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers – this is one of IHG’s top brands, the InterContinental, and normally costs 30,000 points or over $200 per night.
- Crowne Plaza Haifa – if you are heading to Israel and want to spend some time in the north, this is a great deal. Hotels in Israel that are bookable with points are not too common and normally cost a lot. This one is normally 30,000 points or over $200 per night.
- InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall – another InterContinental and this is one is normally 30,000 points per night or over $220
- Crowne Plaza Geneva – This is a gem since many things in Switzerland are expensive! This is normally 40,000 points or over $225 per night
- Airport hotels – again, if you need an airport hotel, check this section of hotels available on the site! There are 8 in the 15,000 points ranking as well.
How to Turn This Point Hotels in Cash Hotels
Link: Buy IHG Points with 100% Bonus (this is an affiliate link that supports the site if you purchase through it – thanks!)
For the next couple of weeks, you can purchase IHG points and get a 100% bonus if you purchase over 7,000 of them at a time! Do take note that to get the .5 cents per point price, you will need to buy at least 30,000 points. Between 7,000 points and 30,000 points, you will be paying .67 cents per point.
This means that you are paying $25 for a 5,000 point hotel, $50 for a 10,000 point hotel, or $75 for a 15,000 point hotel! Not bad at all and a great way to use a hotel point purchase promo!