If you were excited about the Hyatt promo for exhale Spa, this Amex Offer should work perfectly for you!
New Amex Offer for Exhale Spa
Here are the details about this new Amex Offer for exhale Spa:
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $75 or more
- Valid in-store at exhale spa or online at exhalespa.com/
- Expires 02/28/2018
Stacking it With the Hyatt Offer
As a reminder, here are the details for the new Hyatt offer for exhale:
- Valid from November 15 through February 28, 2018
- Valid for new exhale guests only
- Enjoy a Week of Wellbeing, which, for $30 for a one-week package, includes (a regular month package of unlimited classes is over $200, depending on location):
- unlimited fitness classes
- 20% off spa therapies
- 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases
- Proof of World of Hyatt membership must be presented upon check-in to take advantage of this offer, which is valid at participating exhale locations with a spa, namely:
- Atlanta Midtown
- Boston Battery Wharf
- Boston Back Bay
- Miami Downtown
- Miami Bal Harbour
- Miami South Beach.
- The New York Flatiron exhale is separately offering World of Hyatt members who are new exhale guests a Week of Wellbeing one-week package for $40, which includes unlimited fitness classes and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. More information is available at:http://www.exhalespa.com/worldofhyattweek
In addition to a Week of Wellbeing, exhale is also offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60 or 90-minute spa therapy at participating exhale locations through February 28, 2018. This offer is available with a valid voucher code, which can be found on the promotion landing page and must be mentioned upon check-in to take advantage. More information is available at: https://www.exhalespa.com/worldofhyattstay
If you had wanted to take advantage of the Hyatt deal for exhale, this is how you can use it with the Amex Offer. The Hyatt deal is for $30 for a one week package or $40 if you are doing it in the NY Flatiron location. That still leaves you either $45 or $35 away from triggering the Amex Offer.
Fortunately, it can be used with one or more transactions to get you to the $75. So, you could do it with a friend or family member (as long as they are a World of Hyatt member – free to sign up for). Fitness routines can be nice with someone you know so this would be a nice way to get your there.
Another possibility is to signing up for fitness classes or a spa therapy. That should certainly get you up to the total as well. Either way, this could be a nice way to get a 33% discount on a $75 purchase at exhale!