When a Monday is both the first day of a new business week and the first day of the month, that often means some great new Amex Offers were loaded. That day is today! Some of these are targeted but there are plenty to go around!
Man GREAT New Amex Offers [Some Targeted]
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Spend $1,000, get $200 back
- Expires 9/30/2016
- Valid for purchases made directly with Delta as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations made via delta.com, phone, or at ticket counters, (ii) upgrades, miles, seat selection, change fees, bag fees, (iii) Delta Sky Club™ membership or passes, (iv) pre-purchased or in-flight meal purchases, (v) in-flight alcoholic beverages, (vi) audio headsets, movies, shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment on Delta-operated flights, and (vii) Delta Vacation® packages (but not other all-inclusive packages).
Save 10% On Electronic Toll Payments
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make online payments to an electronic toll provider
- Expires 10/31/2016
- Payments to electronic toll collection system providers for charges incurred in the following states are eligible for this offer: Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Spend $25, get $25 back
- Up to 2 times
- Expires 12/15/2016
- Valid at earthlink.net, not valid for cable or satellite
- Spend $100, get $20 back
- Expires 10/01/2016
- Valid at brooksrunning.com
- Spend $500, get $100 back when you pay for your room
- Expires 11/30/2016
- Offer only valid at The Ritz-Carlton in the US/US territories
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
- Spend $250, get $50 back
- Expires 10/31/2016
- Reservations must be made online at sheraton.com, via one of the SPG mobile apps or by calling 1-800-325-3535. Offer only valid at Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts in the US & US territories. Excludes Westin® Hotels & Resorts, W® Hotels, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts, Le Méridien®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft® Hotels, Element® by Westin and Design Hotels™.
There are a lot of great new Amex Offers for this month! Yes, some are targeted but I did receive them on many cards so check your accounts! Definitely some great travel deals for the next couple of months can be had here!
Did you get any other targeted offers? Share them below!