If you are interested in redeeming for stays at Hyatt’s top tier Category 7 properties, this is your last chance to get the Hyatt card with the bonus to give you those 2 free nights plus getting a little extra like $50 and 5,000 points. If you do not want to redeem for Category 7 hotels, check out this post to see which offer may be best for you – this one here or the one to come shortly.
Get 2 Free Hyatt Nights, $50, and 5,000 Points
Link: 2 Free Hyatt Nights, $50, and 5,000 points (must sign-in)
Here are the details of this Hyatt card offer:
- Get 2 free nights when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Receive a $50 statement credit when you make your first purchase
- Receive 5,000 points when you add an authorized user and they use that card to make a purchase (as DoC says, this is not in the offer but applies to all Chase Hyatt offers)
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets
purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Discoverist status as long as you hold the card
- Annual fee of $75
- This product is available to you if you do not have the card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
This card comes with an anniversary night at a Category 1 -4 which easily takes care of the $75 annual fee. This is a card that my wife and I always hold and easily get twice that annual fee in value from the card’s free night each year. If you do not currently have the card, now may be a good time to get the card and hold onto the card.
Apply Now or Wait?
Tomorrow, June 29, this offer will be changing to a 40,000 point offer to replace the 2 free nights. I would imagine the $50 and 5,000 points will still be available (though you may need to go through the booking process on Hyatt – but not booking – to see the $50 statement credit offer).
For many people, that offer will be preferable but if you want to redeem those free nights at Category 7 properties, this is your last shot at being able to do that in a single sign-up bonus!
Are you signing up or waiting for the 40,000 point offer?