If you are interested in redeeming for stays at Hyatt’s top tier Category 7 properties, this is your last chance to get the Hyatt card with the bonus to give you those 2 free nights plus getting a little extra like $50 and 5,000 points. If you do not want to redeem for Category 7 hotels, check out this post to see which offer may be best for you – this one here or the one to come shortly.
Get 2 Free Hyatt Nights, $50, and 5,000 Points
Link: 2 Free Hyatt Nights, $50, and 5,000 points (must sign-in)
Here are the details of this Hyatt card offer:
- Get 2 free nights when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Receive a $50 statement credit when you make your first purchase
- Receive 5,000 points when you add an authorized user and they use that card to make a purchase (as DoC says, this is not in the offer but applies to all Chase Hyatt offers)
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets
purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Discoverist status as long as you hold the card
- Annual fee of $75
- This product is available to you if you do not have the card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
This card comes with an anniversary night at a Category 1 -4 which easily takes care of the $75 annual fee. This is a card that my wife and I always hold and easily get twice that annual fee in value from the card’s free night each year. If you do not currently have the card, now may be a good time to get the card and hold onto the card.
Apply Now or Wait?
Tomorrow, June 29, this offer will be changing to a 40,000 point offer to replace the 2 free nights. I would imagine the $50 and 5,000 points will still be available (though you may need to go through the booking process on Hyatt – but not booking – to see the $50 statement credit offer).
For many people, that offer will be preferable but if you want to redeem those free nights at Category 7 properties, this is your last shot at being able to do that in a single sign-up bonus!
Are you signing up or waiting for the 40,000 point offer?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.