Hyatt has really been moving over the past few months in growing their family of properties for members to both earn points at and redeem points at. This latest announcement comes as Hyatt acquired Two Roads Hospitality late las year. Here are the Thompson Hotels that are part of the Hyatt portfolio.
Hyatt Welcomes 8 Thompson Hotels In the Family
Starting now, Hyatt members can book stays or redeem points for stays at Thompson Hotels (the stays can start as early as tomorrow). Thompson is just the first of the brands that will be coming over to World of Hyatt. The schedule for more brands is as follows:
- Thompson Hotels (for stays starting March 28, 2019)
- Joie de Vivre Hotels (for stays starting May 15, 2019)
- Alila Hotels (coming soon)
- Destination Hotels (coming soon)
Here are the locations and award categories of these 8 Thompson Hotels:
- The Beekman (NYC) – Category 6
- Thompson Toronto – Category 6
- Thompson Nashville – Category 6
- Gild Hall (NYC) – Category 4
- Thompson Seattle – Category 5
- Thompson Chicago – Category 4
- Thompson Zihuatanejo – Category 6
- The Cape (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) – Category 6
Earn Bonus Points and Free Night!
To encourage World of Hyatt members to stay at these newly-added properties, Hyatt has a couple of promotions in place. Earn 2,000 bonus points for the first qualifying stay at each of the new brands (listed above, starting with Thompson). If you stay at all four brands, you will earn a free Category 1 – 4 night, plus the 8,000 points for hitting each brand. The eligible stays must be completed by December 31, 2019 and no registration is required.
Hyatt is doing a great job of giving their members more choices outside of the standard hotel brands that we are familiar with. These latest additions give some mid-tier to upper-tier options in some great locations. I am looking forward to trying each brand out as they join the portfolio!
Featured image is The Cape in Cabo San Lucas