There is no question that airlines are hurting right now, pretty much like almost every other industry in the world. For airlines, they are doing their best to try and get passengers to show confidence in them with booking for future flights – while also being able to get some cash now. With Southwest, you never need to worry about them playing around with change fees – no change fee and no fees for cancelling!
HUGE Southwest Sale from $39
Link: Southwest Sale
So, this sale is definitely one to consider if you want to think about traveling later in the year. In fact, this is undoubtedly one of the best Southwest sales in years. I am seeing dozens of cities available at the $39 bottom price and these prices are good through October (some dates may cost more and there are blackout dates). This means it is not only the best sale in a long time but it is also the best range of dates.
Remember – this is not the time for travel and I am not encouraging travel in the next couple/few weeks. However, this sale is good for travel through the end of October so there are definitely plans that can be made.
Southwest Sale Details
- Purchase from March 24 through March 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid April 14 through June 6, 2020, and August 18 through October 30, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid April 14 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 14 through May 14, 2020, and September 8 through October 30, 2020.
- International travel valid April 14 through May 14, 2020, and August 18 through October 30, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 21-22, May 25, September 4, and September 7, 2020.
There are many, many city pairs on sale for just $39 – all over the country! So, check it out and book now to save on future travel!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.