The Hilton Surpass 100,000 point offer is back, but like always, it is only here for those of you that have never had this card before. There are some shakeups coming with the Hilton Honors program but I still think that 100,000 Hilton points is a great way to get some free travel, especially at the lower-tiered properties.
In addition to the points, you will get automatic Hilton Gold status (which i view as the best mid-tier hotel status) which will get you free breakfast at hotels! There is a $75 annual fee up front, but for what you can get with the points, I find it worth it.
American Express Hilton Surpass 100,000 Point Offer
Here are the terms for this offer:
Link: Hilton Surpass 100,000 Point Offer (Disclosure: If you are approved, I will receive 20,000 Hilton points)
- Earn 100,000 Hilton points after spending $3,000 in 3 months
- Earn 12 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands‡
- Earn 6 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations‡
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card‡
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Gold status with your Card. ‡
- Annual Membership Fee: $75 (not waived the first year)
- Not eligible for the bonus if you have or have ever had this card
- Application must be received by 7/26/2017
What Can You Do With 100K Hilton Points?
100K Hilton points is a lot of points. For starters, many of the category 3 and 4 hotels offer exceptional value at the best bang for the point. There are a lot of those category hotels around the country so the 100,000 points could really help you there. see this post on why hilton is my pick for mid-tier hotels in the us.
These points could also serve as a reserve account for when you need to stay at a hotel and rates are high. Since there are so many Hilton hotels around the world, you can be assured that there will be one where you need to be almost all of the time. One such scenario would be airports. I had a similar experience this year when a trip came up last minute that had me staying overnight in Chicago. I used 40,000 points to stay at thehilton in chicago’s o’hare airport. Incredibly convenient and saved me over $300.
Want a great value with these points? using points for all-inclusive resorts – hilton edition
One of my new favorite uses for Hilton points is all-inclusive resorts. I have stayed at a few all-inclusives now and my last one was completely on Hilton points at only 50,000 points per night. That was an exceptional value for what we got to enjoy.
There are a lot of options with Hilton points – the first step is to just get the card. If you only want to stay at the top tier Hilton hotels, then you would probably be better served with the citi hilton reserve card. This gives two free weekend nights at any Hilton after meeting the minimum spend.
No matter how you cut it, 100K Hilton points is a lot. If you have never had it before, this 100,000 Hilton Surpass card offer is a good one to take advantage of!
If you have the Hilton Surpass 100,000 point offer for referrals, please leave it below for other readers!