Southwest sales have become so frequent that sometimes they are just “oh hum.” However, some of them have some genuine savings and this is just one of those sales!
Great New Southwest Sale
Link: New Southwest Sale
I have been tracking various city pairs for some upcoming trips and this latest Southwest sale has dropped the price on all of them. One of them I had even already rebooked during a previous sale so that gives you an idea of some of the potential savings!
New Southwest Details:
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from August 6 through August 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through December 18, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019.
- International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 22, November 24, November 26-27, and November 30-December 2, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 22 through December 2, 2019.
The cheapest city pairs are California cities from just $45. California in the fall is definitely not a bad place to visit so if you want to get around the cheap, this is a nice sale to do it on.
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock.com