Finally! It has been a while since I have seen a travel offer like this pop up among my Amex Offers! It doesn’t mean I will be taking advantage of this one, but it is good to see them starting to come through again!
But, there are other offers to check out as well! If you have them, save them quickly in case you can use them later.
New Amex Offers
- Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Must use directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Travel must be booked by 12/31/2017
- Flight must originate in US
Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Properties
- Get a 1X $70 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $350+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad
- Valid from 11/1/2017 to 2/28/2018
- Book direct with Waldorf Astoria or Conrad
- Valid only in the US or US Territories
- Going by the validity date, it rolled out two days ago but this was the first time it was in my account so check your accounts if interested!
Gilt and Gilt City
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at gilt.com or giltcity.com
- Expires 12/31/2017
- Not valid on gift cards
Gilt and Gilt City often have nice portal offers so make sure you check those out. This was on all of my personal cards.
- Get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5+
- Valid in-store at QuikTrip stores or via the QT app
- Expires 1/15/18.
- Limit $15 in total statement credits.
- Excludes purchases paid for at pump or online
- Use up to 3X
Did anyone else get any great, targeted offers today?