This offer had been around for a while but then was pulled to be replaced with the regular 2 free night offer and the authorized user bonus of 5,000 points. Now, according to Doctor of Credit, it is back again!
Hyatt Card with 2 Free Nights, $50, and 5,000 Points
Here are the details of this Hyatt card offer:
- Get 2 free nights when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Receive a $50 statement credit when you make your first purchase
- Receive 5,000 points when you add an authorized user and they use that card to make a purchase (as DoC says, this is not in the offer but applies to all Chase Hyatt offers)
- 3 points per $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets
purchased directly from the airline, and at car rental agencies
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
- Discoverist status as long as you hold the card
- Annual fee of $75
- This product is available to you if you do not have the card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Read More: The Credit Card Guide To Annual Free Nights
This card comes with an anniversary night at a Category 1 -4 which easily takes care of the $75 annual fee. This is a card that my wife and I always hold and easily get twice that annual fee in value from the card’s free night each year. If you do not currently have the card, now may be a good time to get the card and hold onto the card.
This Offer or The Targeted 40K Offer?
There is another Hyatt offer that is out there that is targeted but offers 40,000 points instead of 2 free nights. That can be a hard choice to know which one to select, if you are targeted. Check out this post to see which one you should go for.