Apparently, ’tis the season for eBay coupons! I always love them as they come at just the right time for me. This recent one is no exception! If only a nice eBay Bucks offer pops up during this coupon period, I will be very happy!
eBay Coupon for 10% Off – Good for 2 Uses Per Account
Link: eBay Coupon for 10% off
Anyway, here are the details about this eBay coupon (bolding mine):
- Use code PJUNESAVINGS10 at checkout to take 10% off your item
- This Coupon is a 10% discount valid from 8AM PT June 5, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on June 9, 2017.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com.
- Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below.
- The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $100
- Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Cell Phones and Accessories, Computer/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Cameras and Photos, Major Appliances, Lawn Mowers, Heating, Cooling & Air, Water Sports, Cycling, US Coins, World Coins, Stamps, Trains, Toys and Hobbies.
- Coupon can be used twice per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last
How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on June 9, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PJUNESAVINGS10
What to Buy?
This is pretty broad as far as what categories are covered and there are plenty of sellers listed that are eligible to buy from for this discount. Some people may not like that restriction of having to buy from particular sellers but I think it is a good idea since these are normally eBay-approved sellers and they typically will do what they can to make problems right to stay good with eBay.
With things like this, I always go right for the tech. If you are in the market for a new laptop, this could be great as a $1,000 laptop with this discount would drop to $900 and it would likely have cost $1,300 or more from a regular retail store. Want a new Samsung S8? There are some dual sim versions around and this 10% can save you quite a bit!
Of course, with Father’s Day coming up, check out some of the typical Father’s Day categories for some savings as well!
Also, don’t forget to check your favorite shopping portal to save another 1% or so!