eBay is running another great eBay Bonus Bucks offer and this one is better than the earlier ones because of one main thing – timing! When put together with portal bonuses and sales on gift cards (as well as other things you may find interesting), this is a great way to get additional savings on things at eBay.
eBay Bucks At 10% Back, Portal Bonuses, & Gift Card Sales
eBay Bonus Bucks Details
- 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item
- Additional 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item in Fashion
- Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 29, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 30, 2016.
- Fashion categories include: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty
- Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories)
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period
As you can see, this is a pretty great offer to take advantage of! To get the bonus bucks, you will need to activate it which you can do when you visit eBay.com. There will be a panel there to activate this bonus and then you will see the bonus bucks showing up on auction items you check out.
Here is why this is great timing! eBay pays out the Bonus Bucks every quarter and the next payout comes next week! That means you will receive the rebate on your purchases now in just a few days as opposed to waiting a few months to receive it. With those Bucks, you can buy gift cards or anything else you want on eBay so find good deals now and reap even more benefits in a few days!
Make sure you check out the portals! Airlines are offering 1 mile per dollar spent while some of the cashback portals are paying out more – up to 3% (iConsumer with a $20 cap). Find the complete list here at Cashback Monitor.
Gift Card Sales & Other Great Deals
There are an abundance of gift cards on sale which is a savings on future spend for sure! Some of these are restaurant gift cards, retail gift cards, and even gas station gift cards. If you want to take advantage of the Bonus Bucks and Portal Bonuses, check out gift cards from both Delta and American Airlines to save at least 11% on future travel! See the whole list of sale gift cards here.
Chase Ink Advantage
Anything sold by PayPal Digital Gifts has historically been in the 5X point earning category for Chase Ink cards. That means that some of the gift cards will let you earn even more points. For example, let’s look at buying American Airline cards (or Delta):
Let’s say you max out the bonus for one purchase – $1,000 (for $100 in eBay Bucks to spend later). Let’s see how it works out.
- Buy $1,000 in gift cards
- Get $100 for future eBay purchases
- Earn 5,000 Ultimate Reward points
- Get another 1 American Airline mile per dollar or 1.1% cashback with TopCashBack (
- Total – $110 cashback and 5,000 UR points (worth at least $75 depending on your transfer partner)
Those are some great savings and they work for any gift card sold by PayPal Digital Gifts when paid for with your Chase Ink card
These eBay Bonus Buck deals are great and really help with the triple-stacking of deals for greater savings! This is perfect timing for me as I had my eye on a couple of things to purchase but I was waiting for my payout next week. No more! I will just now have that much more to gain with my Bucks payout!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.