If you are eligible for student pricing (see this page for information on that), this is the best time of the year to buy Apple products! Thanks to this increased mileage portal offer, you can get 8 miles per dollar spent at Apple, plus get education discounts and even free Beats headphones!
Great Deal! 8 Miles Per Dollar on Apple
Unlike in the past, the brand new devices released in the last month and earlier this year are not excluded from earning miles! That means that the all-new entry MacBook Pro 13” can earn miles while giving you twice the processors at the same price as before.
This deal works on all Apple products and has the following exclusions:
- Rewards are issued by this site, not Apple.
- Products not eligible for rewards are gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.
Stack with Educational Discounts!
If you are eligible for the educational discounts, you can save up to $200 on MacBooks and up to $50 on iPads. Yes, there are better deals for some of these things through Amazon at times, but if you value the miles at a high enough price and the Beats wireless headphones (that were on sale for $139 on Prime Day but retail at $299), this is a great time to buy.
We have done this before and we ended up with a ton of miles, a discount, and the headphones – all worked perfectly!