A new Amex Offer is up that can get you some great savings on Oakley wear. I have been a big Oakley sunglasses fan for years now. The pair I use for running is fantastic and they hold up very well, year after year. They are the Flak Jacket 2.0, though I have had the original Flak Jacket and the Half Jacket before that.
Great Amex Offer for Savings on Oakley Sunglasses and Apparel
- Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Oakley or online at Oakley.com
- Expires 12/31/2017
- Excludes Oakley Vault outlet locations.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Excludes employee purchases.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Valid for purchases shipped to the US and US Territories.
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally
Make sure you check the portals which currently have Oakley for up to 8% cash back or up to 6 points per dollar.
The terms do no exclude gift card purchases but I could not access any gift cards online. You should still be fine purchasing them in-store if you wanted to stack gift cards for a larger purchase.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.