If you are someone looking for a trip to/from/within Greece in the coming months, you have a great deal to let you bring your kids along for free! Plus, Aegean Airlines has other discounts with this deal as well.
Aegean Airlines: Children Fly Free
Link: Children Fly Free
Aegean runs a deal like this at least once a year and this is always a very popular one. Aegean Airlines is a fabulous airline and I always enjoy flying with them so deals like this make flying them even more fun! Yes, discount airlines will be cheaper on regular prices but with deals like this, it puts it closer to those prices and you get to fly a Star Alliance carrier (which is great if you have elite status with a Star Alliance partner).
Here are the details.
- The offer is valid for new bookings with at least one adult and one child/infant.
- The offer is valid for all direct and connecting flights and for all international destinations to/from Greece and domestic flights, operated by AEGEAN and/or Olympic Air.
- The offer only applies to new bookings made from 28/09/2022 until 10/10/2022
- For flights with AEGEAN or Olympic Air from 07/11/2022 until 31/03/2023 and includes at least 1 adult and at least 1 child or infant (the offer is not valid for flights from 22/12/2022-08/01/2023).
- The promotional code “FAMILYOFFER22” includes both the discount of extra bag and the seat selection, and it is valid only when entering the code in the booking form. It can be used until 10/10/2022 , either upon the initial booking or through “My Booking” service, as long as the initial booking is made via the digital channels of AEGEAN and Olympic air.
- The promotional code «FAM10» includes the 10% discount for Airport Transfers and it is valid only when entering the code in the payment step here https://transfers.aegeanair.com. It can be used until 10/10/2022.
Do not that this is for children up to age 11. The baggage discount is nice as well, if you do not already have free bags from your elite status. Also, this works in business class!
So, how does this look? I checked a route I am familiar with and the price for one adult is 48€. When I add two children, the total prices goes to 86€ because, while this offer makes fuel surcharges and ticket prices free for kids, there are still airport charges to pay for this.
I used this deal back in the spring to take my boys to Rhodes and it was great. It only cost $40 more than I was already going to have to pay for me, roundtrip.
Oh, and you get double Miles + Bonus miles as well!