I wrote this morning about how much I love National Emerald Executive status and what it can do for you. The reason I wrote about it today was to refresh readers about what holders of Executive status get so that you could be better prepared and interested in today’s giveaway. 🙂
Giveaway: National Emerald Executive Status
To one winner (randomly selected by Random.org), I will give Emerald Executive status for one year. This is the mid-tier status and allows you to rent a mid-size car and pick anything in the Executive Aisle. This can save you a lot of money – even if you only use it on one rental. During my recent visit to the US, my Executive status saved me a minimum of $2,000 (due to the vehicles I needed for my rentals). I know that will not be the case for everyone, but it is pretty great!
To read more about the Emerald program, check this post.
Here are the rules:
- The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST Monday (July 21)
- You may enter once per person per method (once here and once on twitter) per day (that means the each entrant can have a maximum of 6 entries.
- Your comment must tell what your best rental deal ever was (if you did not have, tell me about someone else’s:) )
- You must live in the US
- The winner will be randomly drawn, courtesy of Random.org
- You can have one additional entry by entering on Twitter – you must be following me and tweet me your chosen destination for this trip (must include the hashtag #RwMGiveaway)
- I will post on Tuesday who the winner was
Good luck and thanks for reading!