I wrote this morning about how much I love National Emerald Executive status and what it can do for you. The reason I wrote about it today was to refresh readers about what holders of Executive status get so that you could be better prepared and interested in today’s giveaway. 🙂
Giveaway: National Emerald Executive Status
To one winner (randomly selected by Random.org), I will give Emerald Executive status for one year. This is the mid-tier status and allows you to rent a mid-size car and pick anything in the Executive Aisle. This can save you a lot of money – even if you only use it on one rental. During my recent visit to the US, my Executive status saved me a minimum of $2,000 (due to the vehicles I needed for my rentals). I know that will not be the case for everyone, but it is pretty great!
To read more about the Emerald program, check this post.
Here are the rules:
- The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST Monday (July 21)
- You may enter once per person per method (once here and once on twitter) per day (that means the each entrant can have a maximum of 6 entries.
- Your comment must tell what your best rental deal ever was (if you did not have, tell me about someone else’s:) )
- You must live in the US
- The winner will be randomly drawn, courtesy of Random.org
- You can have one additional entry by entering on Twitter – you must be following me and tweet me your chosen destination for this trip (must include the hashtag #RwMGiveaway)
- I will post on Tuesday who the winner was
Good luck and thanks for reading!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.