JetBlue Mint is a lie-flat business class that many would say is better than other US airlines with their business class flights. While we have not seen sub-$300 fares on this route for a while, you can snag some great lie-flat time on your way to a Caribbean vacation for just $335!
Fly Lie-Flat JetBlue Mint to the Caribbean from $335
The cheapest dates for flights from JFK and Boston to the Caribbean (specifically St. Lucia) with JetBlue Mint are Saturdays. They are not this cheap on every Saturday but they are available on quite a few, especially since the flight schedule just got pushed out (so plan some spring trips quickly!)! The airports with the JetBlue Mint flights are:
- Bridgetown, Barbados (BGI)
- St. Lucia (UVF)
- Aruba (AUA)
You can book with either cash or points. Here are the prices for the $335 price point
- If using JetBlue points, it will cost 30,000 points.
- Cash, of course, is $335.
- You can also book with Ultimate Reward points for 22,300 points (if you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve, otherwise it will be 26,800 with the other UR cards).
- Another option is using Membership Rewards from the Amex Business Platinum card and with the 30% rebate, it will cost around the same as the above.
If you are headed to the Caribbean for some relaxation (I mean, that is why many people go!), no better way to head there than in JetBlue Mint! Having been to St. Lucia on my honeymoon, I can speak to how beautiful that location is if you wanted to jump on one of these cheap fares for there.
To check the flights yourself, click this link and play around with the dates. There are plenty of Saturdays available in December, January, May, and June so book fast before the May and June dates disappear (they just became bookable this past Sunday).