While not out of the ordinary to see sub-$500 prices on Emirates between the US and Europe, it is definitely worth highlighting it when they do it. That is because Emirates is definitely one of the best (if not THE best) options for travel from the US to the two cities they service directly in Europe – and that is true for even economy!
Emirates Black Friday Sale
With their Black Friday sale, there are prices from the US throughout the Emirates network and they include discounts in business class as well (though it is still over $2,000). Here is what it is like to fly Emirates economy on a long-haul and what to expect. Definitely not shabby for a $450 economy ticket!
By the way, the starting price of $449 (JFK – Milan, Italy roundtrip) is the same exact price as last year so it is nice to see that they haven’t raised their bottom sale price!
This sale is from the Emirates gateway cities of Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, New York JFK, Newark EWR, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington Dulles. The cheapest prices are going to be out of the NYC airports – JFK – Milan for $449, Newark – Athens for $489, NYC to Dubai for $769, and to Africa for under $800.
If business class is what you want, NYC airports to India can be had in business for just under $3,000 roundtrip – and this includes a free stopover in Dubai.
Emirates Black Friday Sale Details
- Must book by 11:59PM EST on November 30, 2019
- Must travel between December 4, 2019 and November 15, 2020 (for city pairs other than the NYC – Milan/Athens – see below)
- Minimum stay is 7 days
- Permitted 2 free stopovers in Dubai and Europe in either direction and a charge of $100 per stopover over that
- Discount for children: 10% of fare for a lap infant and 75% of adult fare for children aged 2-11.
- Rules for Athens and Milan
- Travel period For EWR-ATH/JFK-MXP:
- Low Season: ATH : Dec 04, 19 –Dec 18, Dec 19 & 24, 2019 – May 14, 2020 & Aug20, 2020 – Nov 15, 2020
- MXP : Dec04, 19 – Dec 18, Dec 19 & 24, 2019 – May 14, 2020 & Aug20, 2020 – Nov 15, 2020
Emirates is definitely a great airline to fly and this sale will help you experience it for less!
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock / Chris Parypa Photography