The news is out that the bonus on the Southwest Airlines card is going down from 50,000 Rapid Reward points after June 30th. The good news is that the bonus is actually going to be around until at least August 31. The even better news is that you can earn 5,000 points yourself for each person you refer and is approved!
Earn Your Own Referral Bonus
This has become something that Chase and American Express have employed lately – referrals by cardmembers. This gives you the opportunity to reach out to your friends and family so they can get in on the big bonuses and it gives you your own referral bonus. This is a great card to add to the referral cards – the Southwest Airlines Premier card.
1) Go to this link and enter your last name, billing zip code, and the last 4 digits of your Southwest card to get started
2) Enter the first name, last name, and the e-mail address of those who you wish to refer
3) After they apply for the card, get approved, and meet the spend requirements, you will receive 5,000 Rapid Reward points
4) The offer for your friends is the same as the public offer – 50,000 points after spending $2,000 in 90 days
5) Your friends must apply before August 31, 2014 and the limit in the bonus points you can receive in a calendar year is 50,000 points (10 successful referrals)
This is a great deal! If you would like to sign-up for this and would like to give me 5,000 Rapid Reward points through your application, please e-mail me so I can send you the application. If you currently have the card and want to refer some, feel free to leave your e-mail address in the comment section below.