Here are a couple more good Deals of the Day!
More Deals of the Day
$30 Gift Card with FitBit Device
If you wanted a fitness device that does a good job of tracking steps, the FitBit Alta will do that for you! A couple of people in our family have the similar model to this (the Alta HR – same thing but with the heart rate sensor built-in). They really like them!
Here is what you need to do for this deal:
- Add $30 Amazon gift card to cart.
- Add one Fitbit Alta Tracker to cart.
- Item must be sold & shipped by Amazon to qualify.
- If Amazon is not the default seller, expand “other sellers” and choose sold by Amazon.com.
- $30 discount on gift card will reflect in cart.
Keep in mind – the large FitBit Alta HR will be on sale from Best Buy for Black Friday for only $99. If you want the large size, that is definitely the better deal!
Anker Power Devices
I have a number of Anker power devices. We use them for everything from keeping our phones charged while out and about to powering laptops, charging devices at home, and even cameras. They are really useful and, when you catch them during sales, pretty inexpensive. I have tried many different power bricks before and Anker is the one brand I have had the most success with. Here are the ones that are on sale today:
- Anker 40W 4-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort 4 – $20.59
- Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger with Lightning Cable – $11.89
- Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging – $47.49 (it was $41 on Black Friday in July)
- Anker PowerCore Speed 10000 QC, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Charger – $28.69
- Anker PowerPort II with Dual PowerIQ Ports, 24W Ultra-Compact Travel Charger with Foldable Plug – $12.59
- Anker 20000mAh Portable Charger PowerCore 20100 – $31.69
- Anker PowerCore 13000, Compact 13000mAh 2-Port Ultra-Portable Phone Charger Power Bank with PowerIQ – $23.90
Will these go down in price next week? Possibly, or some version of them. But, if you need a power device now, you can always check and have Amazon match it later!
I am a big fan of Anker and love it when they have deals. They seem to make products that fit any use you have for power. I have an Anker device in my jacket, one in my camera bag, one in the car – basically, they always are there to charge whatever I need!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.