When it comes to travel tech, one of my most basic and constantly with me pieces would be something from Anker. Not only are they well made but they ensure that I can charge and plug in any of my electronics no matter where I am – and often in a much smaller case than the original chargers!
Deal of the Day: Save Up to 35% on Anker Charging Accessories
Link: Amazon Deal on Anker Charging Accessories (this is an affiliate link that supports the site – thanks for the support!)
Today only, you can save up to 35% on Anker charging accessories including a tiny power block that is perfect for charging USB-C chargeable phones and even the new iPad Pros and the 12″ MacBook (it would likely work for the 13″ MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptops as well but would just take longer). So, check them out! With Anker devices, I am almost never without one – whether it is a small portable charger in my day bag, a larger one in my backpack, more in my carry-ons and then the bank of charging plugs I use each day.
Here are some of the ones on sale (visit the link above to see all the devices/accessories on sale today):
- Anker 60W PIQ 3.0 USB C charger and power port (great for even charging up to 15″ MacBook Pros, though it will go a bit slower than the 85 w) – $32
- USB-C Power Strip with Power Delivery – $26
- Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Car Charger – $42
- Anker USB-C Hub 4-in-1 USB-C Adapter with 60w power delivery – $22
- Anker 30w ultra compact USB-C Charger – $26