One of the perks that I have long enjoyed as a Best Buy “elite” member was the ability to shop Black Friday sales (not the doorbusters) early – like Monday of Thanksgiving week. There have been times that it was very annoying because they kept having server crashes but I was still able to secure some stuff early in the week and be done with it.
Best Buy Elite Members – Early Black Friday Shopping Starts Tomorrow
– Early Black Friday Link (for elite members only – you will need to sign-in to view)
Well, that is back again for this year! Best Buy last year introduced a new elite program where there are two elite levels – My Best Buy Elite (spend $1,500 in a calendar year) and My Best Buy Elite Plus (spend $3,500 in a calendar year). Both elite levels will be able to access early Black Friday deals starting tomorrow. The times have never been announced early but it is normally around mid-morning to noon East Coast time.
The available list of items for tomorrow is just a preview as it says there will be “hundreds” of deals available. In the past, most of the Black Friday deals were available on Monday with the exception of doorbuster items. Here is the list of items that they have listed for tomorrow already (but not available to purchase):
- $799.99 Samsung 60″ Class (60″ Diag.) LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
- $299.99 Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop
- Save $100 on Select Surface 3
- $29.99 FIFA 16 or Madden NFL 16
- 50% Off Select Sony Wireless Headphones
- $89.99 Fitbit Charge Activity Tracker
- Free $80 Gift Card and 64GB Memory Card with Silver GoPro HERO4
- $50 Gift Card with Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat
Not Elite? Find A Friend Or Family Member!
To check out the complete Black Friday flyer, click here. If you are an elite member, you will be able to see the above list after you sign-in and click this link. If you are not an elite member, time to ask your friends and family and find out who is if there are some things you want!