I am happy to announce this great opportunity for you to get involved in raising money for charity, getting to run in the great Chicago Marathon, and having an opportunity to win up to 200,000 American Airline miles! See the details below.
The American Liver Foundation, Great Lakes Division and Running with Miles is proud to present a new opportunity to combine three passions into one great contest: Running, Traveling & Giving Back!
Liver Life Challenge “Mileage Run”
Win Up to 200,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles!
Join the American Liver Foundation’s Liver Life Challenge Chicago Marathon team and you can win up to 200,000 AAdvantage miles through your early registration and fundraising for charity.
- 50,000 AAdvantage Miles
- 10,000 additional miles for every $1,000 raised over $5,000 up to 175,000 miles
- BONUS 25,000 Miles added to the prize IF you register before April 12, 2016
- PLUS – Winner will receive a personal consultation call with Charlie from Running with Miles on the best way to use your new winnings and will be featured on his blog!
Every runner that raises $5,000 by October 9th, 2016 will receive one (1) entry into the contest to be the sole Grand Prize winner of at least 50,000 miles. Every time you raise an additional $1,000 towards your race, your potential grand prize increases by 10,000 miles up to 175,000 miles!
As an extra bonus, if you register by April 12th, your potential Grand Prize will increase by 25,000 miles – making your potential Grand Prize a full 200,000 AAdvantage Miles!
Space is extremely limited for this contest – making the odds VERY good. The ALF Liver Life Challenge has a goal of only 50 runners!
The Liver Life Challenge Chicago Marathon team offers a number of incredible benefits for all team members, including:
- Guaranteed Entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (must complete 4 stage registration process by April 12th at 4 PM CST)
- Complimentary Registration
- Free Marathon Training (virtual & in-person) through Chicago Endurance Sports
- Personal Fundraising Coach
- Other great fundraising incentives
- & More!
Runners must sign a Participant Waiver confirming they will raise at least $1,250 to join the team if they register by April 12, 2016 or $1,500 if they register after.
Learn more by visiting http://go.liverfoundation.org/ChicagoMarathon2016
For additional information or to begin the registration process, please contact Brandon Combs, Asst. Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTEST RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to the Contest is available only to persons (1) over the age of 18, (2) participating in the American Liver Foundation Liver Life Challenge Chicago Marathon as coordinated by the American Liver Foundation, Great Lakes Division, and (3) who have raised at least $5,000 towards their marathon efforts.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the American Liver Foundation (ALF) and any entities affiliated or related to ALF shall not be eligible to enter the Contest. For the purposes herein, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The Contest drawing shall take place at the conclusion of the Chicago Marathon on October 9, 2016 at the ALF end-of-race party.
- The additional 25,000 miles is only awarded to the Contest winner if they registered for the Chicago Marathon through the Liver Life Challenge by April 12, 2016 at 4:30 PM CST.
- The maximum number of miles that will be awarded to the winner is 200,000.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry by raising at least $5,000 through their personal fundraising page towards their participation in the Liver Life Challenge. Entry into the Contest is free. In the event that ALF deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Contest, such entrant shall be excluded from the Contest and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- The Prize for winning the Raffle shall be AAdvantage Airline Miles based on their total fundraising as reported on October 9, 2016 and their entry date. Please see the mileage schedule for specific details.
- Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
- Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all taxes, fees, surcharges and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise when redeeming the miles for use.
- ALF shall notify winner of the winning via mail within ten (10) business days of the Contest.
- The prize may be distributed to the winner over a period of a few months depending on the number of miles and activity on the winner’s AAdvantage account.
- Any ALF decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Contest is deemed your agreement that ALF may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant ALF the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against ALF in this regard.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Contest and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Contest each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the American Liver Foundation, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
- ALF reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- ALF reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest if, in its sole judgment, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Contest entrants and the winner of the Contest agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, Running with Miles, American Airlines, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.