Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I know it is a time of relaxation and eating – and many times a repeat of those two! But, it is also a good day for deals so I will be having several posts throughout the day of deals that I find post-worthy. Due to the variety and amount of deals, these posts will be quick to give you the details and that is all. I may add to some posts throughout the day if there are good opportunities that pop to stack with them.
The first is one that will likely not last long. It is the great $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout and it combines with the Amex Offer that was just released last week!
$25 off $100 on Staples with Visa Checkout
Link: $25 off $100 on Staples
- $25 off $100 when using Visa Checkout
- Expires 11/27 or when it is filled (will likely fill today)
- Limited-time offer. Valid online at staples.com®, our mobile site and Staples iPhone app when you pay with Visa Checkout only.
- Limit one discount per customer, nontransferable. Discount is automatically applied to qualifying order when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed.
- Minimum purchase requirement of $100.
- Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase.
- Not valid on SKUs 513096 or 1149611, ROKU®, Google products, any Bose®, Canon® ink and toner, Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Wacom®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Websites.
- Expires 11/27/2016 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.
Stack with Amex Offer
Here are the details of the Amex Offer. It has reached its limit but if you saved it, you can use it here. To maximize these two offers, you will need to have at least $125 in your cart. That will cause the Visa Checkout deal to drop that to $100 and then you will get $20 back when you use your Amex card tied to the Amex Offer. I have already done this on separate accounts and it works great!
Yes, you can add an Amex card to Visa checkout. 🙂
I grabbed some great deals that will be back here in the coming weeks as giveaways. 🙂 So, yes, it does work with a variety of Amazon devices.