Another Black Friday deal and this one from one of my favorite airlines (in business or economy) – Turkish Airlines. While this is restricted to coach and to flights departing from the US, Canada, Brazil, and Argentina, there is still a lot of value to find here!
2018 Black Friday Sale for Turkish Airlines: Up to 40% Off Flights
Here are the details about this Turkish Airlines’ Black Friday sale:
- Must purchase today, November 23, 2018
- Must travel between November 23, 2018 – May 15, 2019
- The offer is valid for flights from US, Canada, Brazil and Argentina.
- Special offer is not valid for outbound flights between 10 December 2018 – 27 December 2018.
- Special offer is not valid for inbound flights between 27 December 2018 – 17 January 2019
- The 40% discount is only applied to the base fare of the tickets and there will be no discount on the fuel surcharge and other taxes.
- The campaign is available for Economy Class and limited number of bookings.
- Turkish Airlines has the right to change promotion conditions.
- Other restrictions may apply depending on route and travel dates.
How Much Can You Save?
Turkish Airlines always has a lot of the price of the ticket tied up in fuel surcharges and taxes so don’t be surprised if the discount is not as great as you may expect. Still, a savings of $40 or more on Turkish Airlines is pretty good since they have some of the best ticket prices on flights from the US to Europe on a consistent basis.
Turkish Airlines flies to more destinations than any other airline in the world and they are conveniently located to do so. If you are searching for tickets for more than a couple of people, this fare sale could save you quite a bit of money. Plus, it is a nice way to fly. I have flown Turkish Airlines’ business class and economy class countless times and always enjoy the service in both.
One more thing to remember about Turkish Airlines, when you are considering the cost, is that you are allowed 2 bags at 50lbs each – in economy! That is more than you will get from any other European carrier so this is definitely worth something!