Update: The giveaway is over and the winners randomly selected – Nishanth, Eddy, and LindaK! Please check your e-mails!
For everyone else, sorry did not win this time but you will have many more chances during the giveaway galore in a couple of weeks!
Thanks for reading and checking in. This weekend, I want to give away three magazine subscriptions to three different commenters.
I also want to take this giveaway moment to let you know that in the next couple of weeks, I will be having the biggest giveaway I have ever had here! It will be to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Running with Miles and to get you some special stuff before Christmas even gets here. 🙂 I am still lining up the prizes but I can tell you this – they will be good! The giveaway will actually last an entire week as I will be giving away multiple things each day. So, stay tuned for that and thanks for being such loyal followers!
But, back to today’s giveaway! Here are the magazine subscription options that you will have to choose from (should you win):
- Runner’s World (1 year/12 issues)
- Running Times (1 year/10 issues)
- Popular Science (1 year/12 issues)
- ESPN (1 year/26 issues)
- Bicycling (1 year/11 issues)
- Flying (1 year/12 issues)
- Plane & Pilot (1 year/12 issues)
- Conde Nast Traveler (1 year/12 issues)
- Cruising World (1 year/12 issues)
- Backpacker (1 year/9 issues)
Here is the thing – if you win, you will have to respond to the winning e-mail with two hours or I will have to move on to someone else! I will also update this post with the winning names in case you miss the e-mail.
- Giveaway runs through Sunday (11/16) at 5PM (ET)
- You can enter one time
- Your comment can be anything – but keep it family friendly
- You must live in the US (or at least have a US shipping address)
- You must respond to the winning e-mail within 2 hours
- I am providing these magazines as a giveaway gift, so that means that all decisions are mine and final
- The winners will be chosen at random through Random.org
- Have fun!
Please note: I am 7 hours ahead of ET so if your comment does not post immediately, do not worry and do not repost. I will approve it as soon as I am back at a computer.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.