We are about to break into August, which means that “summer” is just about over for many of us. Hopefully, you were able to get some travel in this summer and enjoy the roads/air!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Electronics Ban Lifted For These 4 Airlines – This has now climbed even further and has been lifted for all of the original 10 cities!
- What Is It Like to Visit Death Valley in the Summer? – Death Valley is an amazing place to visit and if you do it in the summer, you should know what you are getting in to! Here is what I learned about while running in Death Valley in the summer.
- Southwest Sale Lands – From $42 – Yes, another Southwest sale! But, this particular sale is a longer lasting one and is still going on now!
- Southwest Launches International Sale from $59 – There are even some international destinations on sale to consider as well!
- How I Saved $500 on the Same Rental Car from the Same Company – Car rental prices can be confusing and sometimes hard to nail down the best price on. In this case, by using a single tool, I was able to save $500 on the same car I ended up renting – and from the same company!
- 3 Reasons Southwest Sales Are Important – Southwest sales are frequent and often talked about and these 3 reasons show you why these sales are important.
- Hotels Cancel Customers’ Rooms and Hike Rates $1,000 – This is a horror story for many customers as hotels cancel their reservations to be able to make more money.
- Match Your Elite Status to JetBlue’s Mosaic Status – Most airlines require you to complete some kind of a challenge to acquire their elite status and you can only do it once every few years. Not so with JetBlue!
- Know What Frontier Tickets Can Really Cost You? – Frontier Airlines has some very cheap fares but those tickets could end up costing you a lot of money!
- Book JetBlue Flights Through May 1, 2018 – Good news for JetBlue fans that like to book travel farther in advance!
- Frontier Schedule Change? You Could Get a $100 Voucher! – While a Frontier cancellation/change could still end up being costly, at least they are sending vouchers to people for some of these to make up for it.
- What I Love AND Hate About Aegean Awards – Especially for Premium Redemptions – Aegean Airlines has one of the best award charts for Star Alliance redemptions. But, there is one thing that I both love and hate about the system.
- Electronics Ban Completely Lifted on All Airlines – As I mentioned earlier, this ban has now been lifted by all so that is good news if you are traveling with your laptop soon!
- Book JetBlue Mint to the Caribbean from $263 – If you want to try out what might be the best business class cabin flown domestically, this is a great, cheap chance to do just that!
- Adding Flexibility to Airline Miles – Find out how to add some flexibility to your redemptions.
- Top Credit Cards for Dining Out – If you eat out, you will want to see what the best cards are for maximizing your spending.
- Why You Should Get the 60,000 Citi AA Offer – The first reason listed in this post is one that is certainly said tongue-in-cheek but it does speak to why some people push certain cards so hard.
- Southwest 60,000 Point Offers Still Alive – Unfortunately, one of the offers is no longer alive but there are still two other offers that will give you 60,000 points each. That is an easy Southwest Companion Pass!
- Why Everyone Should Get the SPG Cards – I know, this sounds like a selly title but the truth is that the SPG program can really help people get great redemptions – even if they don’t travel!
- Another American Airlines Offer: 50K Miles and $100 – If you value $100 more than 10,000 miles, than this is the offer for you!
- Citi Replaces Perks with Points in their Latest Premium Offer – The Citi Prestige has dropped a lot of great perks and is instead offering customers more points. Good move?
- Earn Up to 50,000 Membership Reward Points [Targeted] – If you are targeted, this is a fantastic deal! I saw that our card was targeted so we will definitely be going for the spending!
- Citi Prestige 75,000 Point Offer is Live – Should You Apply? – Find out what this new offer has and if it is worth applying for.
Of course, we had Amazon Prime Day a couple of days ago and there were a lot of deal posts about that. To all of the readers who bought things through my links – THANK YOU! It is a major help and I am thankful that you chose to use my links! Now, just don’t return anything! 🙂
There were also a lot of single day deals that had popped up for things like smart watches, Amazon items, luggage, and more. Make sure you keep visiting back here or following on Twitter to find out when such deals are live!
Also, there have been some new Amex Offers as well so check your accounts!
I am in the midst of a nice problem to have – trying to find the perfect flight using currencies from many of the programs I have available. It is nice to not have to necessarily worry about the cost but it still leaves a lot of headaches as I try to find the one that works the best! Anyway, that is currently what I am working on!
Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.