This is the perfect time of year to start stocking the closet with new pairs of shoes – especially running shoes. Most of you are coming out of the nasty snow and approaching the time of mud. 🙂 You can never have too many new pairs of shoes! Here is a roundup of some great discounts on shoes (of all kinds, but obviously I am looking at the running shoes).
Great Discounts on Shoes
Payless Shoes – 40% Off One Item
The first store on the list is Payless. While they do not carry many running shoes at all, there may be something in their inventory that you can find useful. Or maybe you need some other kind of footwear – this works for that as well.
- Go to the Payless website
- You can use code 251419670 on ONE item for 40% off
Shoes.com – Up to 30% Off
This deal is not as good as the one from them a couple of weeks ago (mystery codes up to 40% off), but if you are in the shoe-buying mood, this sale could work out pretty well for you. In fact, it could work out very well for you if you start by going through one of the shopping portals. If you have a card that feeds into the Ultimate Rewards program, go through Ultimate Rewards for 10x points per dollar at Shoes.com! That is at least another 10% rebate on your purchase!
- Go to the Shoes.com website – but do it through a shopping portal (Ultimate Rewards if you have a UR point earning card)
- The discount is tiered according to your spend, so $100 – $200 gets 20% off, $200 – $300 gets 25% off, and $300 and up gets 30% off
- Use coupon code SAVEMORE at checkout
- Expires March 21, 2014 at 11:59PM CST
Amazon – 30% Off Over $100
Amazon is having a great sale on shoes (as well as handbags) for 30% off if you spend over $100 on select shoes. Normally, these deals from Amazon do not have a great amount of good running shoes. This time, it does! It has my model of shoe (current model) and the 30% works great! This Amazon link is an affiliate link – thank you for using it!
- Go to this Amazon page for the list of items
- The discount is for 30% off of orders over $100
- Use coupon code SHOSUB14 at checkout
- You must be signed up to receive their clothing e-mails to receive the code, apparently. It is not a big deal and something you can unsubscribe from right after.
- Expires March 23 at 11:59PM PST
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.