April 1 is the days when a lot of spring and fall races have fee hikes. That makes today to be the last day before these fees go up. Most fees will face a $10-20 increase, so it is a good thing to make up your mind today!
Here are some of the notable fee increases for races:
- Buffalo Marathon/Half-Marathon (May 25) – Marathon goes from $70 to $80 and the Half-Marathon goes from $50 to $65
- Lake Placid Marathon/Half-Marathon (June 8) – Marathon goes from $90 to $100 and the Half-Marathon goes from $80 to $90
- Hatfield and McCoy Marathon/Races (June 14) – Marathon and Half-Marathon go from $60 to $70
- Grandma’s Marathon (June 21) – Marathon goes from $95 to $110
- Fox Valley Marathon/Half-Marathon (September 21) – Marathon goes from $110 to $120 and the Half-Marathon goes from $90-95
- Hampton’s Marathon/Half-Marathon (September 27) – Marathon goes from $95 to $105 and the Half-Marathon goes from $85 – 90
- Columbus Marathon/Half-Marathon (October 19) – Marathon goes from $75 to $85 and the Half-Marathon goes from $60 to $70
So, are one of these races on your list? If so, get registered soon and then book those travel plans! One of the notable races above is the Grandma’s Marathon. It is a classic, beautiful race and one of the largest Saturday marathons. It normally fills quickly so get in now!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.