The other day, I wrote about the new 70,000 mile offer on the United MileagePlus Explorer card. At the time, it was very targeted and was not available on any of my accounts. Today, that offer seems to have expanded to more accounts and now offers a bit more! Getting 75,000 United miles + $50 is a really great offer!
75,000 United Miles + $50 Statement Credit
As I said, this offer now appears to have expanded to many more accounts. Originally, the rumor had been that this card would meet this offer June 1, so it is not a big surprise that it has rolled out more widely. I have received it on several family member accounts so I know that it is reaching wider.
Getting the 75,000 United miles offer
To check and see if you have received this offer, simply go to this link and sign-in to your United account. If you are targeted, it will be there! If you are not targeted, consider messaging Chase and asking about it, especially if you have recently applied for the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
Here are the details about the card:
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user* and make a purchase in the first 3 months your account is open
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 in net purchases on your Card each year
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No fees on foreign transactions†
- 2 United ClubSM passes each year for your travel
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Yes, the spending is higher than the regular offer but you are getting a lot of miles with it! After you complete your spending and add the authorized user, you will have at least 78,000 United miles! That is a huge number that will get you anywhere in the world.
If you are targeted for this 75,000 United miles offer, I would definitely go ahead and apply. Remember, you can only get this offer if it has been 24 months since you last received the bonus from this card and if you do not currently have this card.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.