Hyatt had entered into an investment with Oasis (Home Meets Hotel) to add this feature into their Unbound Collection. Not only does this give you another avenue for home rental, but Oasis will soon be a part of the World of Hyatt program!
Now You Can Rent Homes With Hyatt – With a $100 Discount
Until that point, you can still book these rental homes and get a $100 discount through October 31! Here are the details about this offer.
- Offer valid for one hundred U.S. Dollars ($100 USD) off of stays
- Valid at any Oasis destination made in advance by October 31, 2017
- Valid for stays occurring by December 31, 2018.
- To book this offer, visit oasiscollections.com and input offer code UnboundxHyatt in the offer field at time of booking
- or call +1(855) 686-2747
- email email@example.com and mention the offer code at time of booking.
- Stay must meet the selected property’s minimum night stay requirements. Reservations subject to availability. Normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Offer may only be used once per guest. Offer may be subject to blackout dates.
Here are the cities where you can currently rent homes with Oasis and the Unbound Collection:
- BUENOS AIRES
- LOS ANGELES
- MEXICO CITY
- NEW YORK CITY
- PUNTA DEL ESTE
- RIO DE JANEIRO
- SAN FRANCISCO
- SÃO PAULO
There are a lot of options available and it is definitely interesting to see an established hotel chain embrace the home renting model. I am looking forward to seeing the details about how this will integrate into the World of Hyatt program and will be writing about that when it happens. I can’t wait to see how the elite benefits transfer over when this does happen!
Featured image of a property in Los Angeles with the Oasis Collection.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.