The trend of manufacturers and retailers serving up early Black Friday deals continue, this time with Garmin. My all-time favorite fitness watches, the Garmin Fenix series, is on sale and at some pretty great prices. This is a great time to buy – if you want the latest or the previous model!
Great Deals on Garmin Fenix 5 Watches
If you have read anything on my blog about Garmin, you know I am a huge fan of the Fenix series. I owned the Garmin Fenix 3 before moving to the Garmin Fenix 5 this year. Little spoiler – I have been working on my Apple Watch Series 3 comparison to Garmin watches and I honestly could not wait to put the Fenix 5 back on, I like it just that much.
Garmin has cut prices by $100 on their Garmin Fenix 5 lineup, but there is also a $100 price cut on the Garmin Fenix 3 HR (available for $299). If you want to get some great quality for less than the cost of the Fenix 5, the Fenix 3 HR is an excellent choice.
- Garmin Fenix 5S (available in various colors/styles) – Sale price $499 | Regular price $599
- Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire (similar to the above version but with a sapphire glass and WiFi) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5 (similar to the 5S but a bit larger) – Sale price $499 | Regular price $599
- Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire (again, similar to the 5 but with a sapphire glass, WiFi, and available in a black casing) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5X (larger than the 5, with a sapphire glass, and has built-in maps) – Sale price $599 | Regular price $699
- Garmin Fenix 5X with Stainless Steel Band – Sale price $749 | Regular price $849
The Differences Between Garmin Fenix 5 Models
If you want the top option, it would be the 5X with the stainless steel band! Oh, the Sapphire models also come with a second band, which normally retail for $50 so that is a nice deal!
The 5S has a 42mm face, the 5 has a 47mm face and the 5X has a 51mm face. If you do not mind the larger size, the Garmin Fenix 5X is really the best deal since it has built-in maps (no need for the phone or an app) and is the same price as the others.
I wanted the slightly smaller face so I had gone with the Fenix 5 Sapphire and I really love it!
You will find the prices on the Garmin Fenix 5 all at the same level, but I am putting the links above to Amazon so you can check them out. If you wanted to save some more money, you may want to check out places like Clever Training if you do not live in a state that they would charge sales tax to.
The prices will not go lower than this for Black Friday itself, unless some retailers throw in some extras with it. Given the high price and smaller market for these watches (they are not mainstream like the Apple Watch), I doubt we will see anything like that.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.