Starting today, Marriott and SPG Moment packages for the Super Bowl will be ending. These packages will give you some incredible Super Bowl packages in exchange for quite a few of your Marriott points!
Use Your Marriott Points to Unlock Some Incredible Super Bowl Tickets and Experiences
The packages end in rolling fashion so the first few packages end today with the next round ending January 8. Here is what you get with the packages that end today:
- Pre-game passes to access the field before Super Bowl LIII (February 3, 2019) (some packages have post-game passes instead)
- Field Level Suite Tickets in stadium seats to Super Bowl LIII, complete with food and beverage (February 3, 2019)
- Three-night stay in a double occupancy standard room at a Marriott property (Check in February 1, Check out February 4, 2019)
- Experience is for two people
Here are the links for the 4 different packages ending today (2 from Marriott and 2 from the SPG side) as well as the ending time and current bid as of the time of publishing this post (all packages are for 2 people):
- Super Bowl LIII Field Level Suite Tickets, Hotel & Post-Game Field Access – Current bid 1,302,000 Marriott points | Ending Time: 1:30PM ET
- Super Bowl LIII Field Level Suite Tickets, Hotel & Pre-Game Field Access – Current bid 1,007,500 Marriott points | Ending Time: 12:30PM ET
- SUPER BOWL LIII FIELD LEVEL SUITE TICKETS, HOTEL & PRE-GAME FIELD ACCESS – Current bid 1,402,500 Marriott points | Ending Time: 12:45PM ET
- SUPER BOWL LIII FIELD LEVEL SUITE TICKETS, HOTEL & POST-GAME FIELD ACCESS – Current bid 1,802,840 Marriott points | Ending Time: 2:00PM ET
If I were to guess, these will be the easiest packages to grab at the lowest prices. That is because the post season has not even started yet and packages tend to go for lower prices in the early closings and then the later ones have bidders going all out since they weren’t able to get tickets earlier.
Some of the later packages even include flights so keep an eye out for those as well!
In the old SPG point terms, it will cost you at least 333,000 SPG points to get one of these packages. That is not cheap, in fact, you could value the minimum Marriott bids at over $10,000! But, if you want to get field level suite tickets for 2 and get the kind of access these packages offer, this is going to be the best way to do that.
Featured image: Atlanta Falcons [CC BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons