Marriott Moments is a great way to use your Marriott points for some exclusive experiences. While it is possible to pay for this experience otherwise, it will cost you at least a couple of thousand dollars plus the hotel stay. Instead, if you are flush with some Marriott points, you may want to try bidding for this!
Marriott Moments Package for Swiss Suite Stay and Custom Swiss Watch
This ends tomorrow so check it out now! Here is what it gives you (and the bidding is currently at 450,000 Marriott points at the time of this writing):
- One-night stay in a Junior Suite Lake View at the President Wilson, a Luxury Collection Hotel, including early check in, late check out, and breakfast (6–7 December 2019)
- Private Patek Philippe Museum visit
- Eight-course tasting menu with wine pairings at the Michelin-starred Bayview restaurant
- This menu includes an amuse-bouche, a first starter, a second starter, a fish, a meat, cheese trolley, a pre-dessert and a dessert, along with a wine paring, mineral water, coffee and mignardises.
- Gamma Class at Initium to create your own automatic watch
- Round-trip airport transfers to and from hotel
- Access for two people
For starters, you can check out that Gamma Class here and you will see that it costs $2,000! So, you will learn about the incredible Swiss watchmaking practices and then put your own hand to it and make your own watch to take home!
Plus, that one-night stay costs over $1,500 as well! In addition, you get the tasting menu, museum visit and airport transfers. Altogether, it makes for a very special trip for anyone that finds watches fascinating or that just likes Switzerland! Bidding ends on September 19 so keep an eye on it!
By the way, this hotel also has one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world as well!