If you are running the NYC Marathon this year, congrats! This is definitely a bucket list marathon for many and there is a lot to see when you run those 26.2 miles through the 5 boroughs of NYC!
Use Marriott Points to Bid on an Ultimate NYC Marathon Pre-Race Dinner
This is NYC – the home of most food you would ever want to eat (and likely some that you would never want to eat!). So, you will have no trouble at all locating a decent place to grab a pre-race meal, whether it be on Friday or on Saturday.
But, if you are a lover of fine foods, then this Marriott Moments package could be a great way to get some extra special fuel into your body before you hit the streets for the Sunday morning NYC Marathon. Here is what the package includes:
- NYC Culinary Marathon stopping at three of NYC’s best Michelin-starred restaurants on November 2nd 2018 starting at 6 pm
- Canapes and first course at Le Bernardin Meet & greet chef Eric Ripert and kitchen tour
- Second and third courses at Per Se
- Fourth course and dessert at DANIEL
- Wine pairing at each restaurant
- Transportation from Le Bernardin to Per Se
- Transportation from Per Se to DANIEL
- Experience is for two people
Each of those restaurants are high end and will be giving you an amazing experience. Even though they are marketing this as a NYC Culinary Marathon to line up with that weekend’s NYC Marathon, you are not expected to run between meals. The package even provides the transportation.
Here are the details for bidding on the auction itself:
End Date: 4 Oct 2018 – 11:00 AM CDT
Starting Bid: 45,000 points
Bid Increment:2,500 points
Current High Bid: 102,500 points (at the time of writing this post)
Yes, it will cost you a full credit card bonus worth of points to bid on it at this point, but if you are interested in this ridiculous culinary experience before you toe the starting line of the NYC Marathon, check it out!
Good luck with the NYC Marathon and the bidding on this package!
Featured image is from the DANIEL restaurant in NYC